The heart of this very pleasant (and full of history) property wich is located 15 minutes far from the gardens of Claude MONET( Giverny) consists of a beautiful set of stone buildings forming an authentic square courtyard that the main house with its heated indoor swimming pool and its private garden dominates.
The main stone house has an area of âÂÂÂÂÂÂâÂÂÂÂÂÂabout 300 m2 with about 150 m2 of basement. It is spacious and very bright.
The ground floor includes an entrance, a large open kitchen overlooking the dining room, a very nice living room with fireplace, an office (or bedroom), an intermediate room with storage cupboards and 2 toilets .
Heated swimming pool (10 x 5 )in a very nice veranda of 120 m2 adjoining the house
The first floor includes a landing prolonged on both sides by a corridor (with multiple storage cupboards) leading to 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a shower room (with a large italian shower) and a toilet .
The property has 2 other housing:
- A recently restored house with living room, kitchen, a bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a toilet.
- An apartment with kitchen-living room, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a luandry room (or bathroom) and a toilet. An attic at the same level is suitable for conversion.
- a part with 11 indoor stables, tack room, preparation area, graineterie and workshop.
- Attached of of this part : 6 stables overlooking the outside and protected by a nice arcade of stone.
- a part with 3 stables, preparation area, tack room, solarium and a toilet.
- 5 stables overlooking the outside.
- an extension with 2 large foal stables.
- an indoor arena with a Toubin & Clément ground (40x33 ).
- a showjumping arena with a Toubin & Clément ground ( 90x50 ).
- a magnificent grass outdoor arena (100x130).
- a round pen
- 8 paddocks and several fields (one of which with a beautiful stone building) mostly surrounded by hedgerows.
The courtyard has beautiful stone buildings (including an old monastery with its chapel) that can be converted if desired.